Titeline Resources LLC is a joint-venture partnership bringing together the skills and experience of an Australian and a local Mongolian company with the specific aim of delivering world class expertise in drilling and mining support services within Mongolia.
The Company's objective is to provide exceptional drilling and mining support services driven by safety, quality and productivity while minimising our impact on the environment and supporting local communities. In order to stay at the forefront of the exploration drilling industry, Titeline Resources invests in the latest equipment and actively pursues innovative developments.
Our business management systems have been developed to satisfy stringent international health and safety, environmental, quality and operational standards and codes of practice. It is through industry advances and compliance with our integrated management system that we are able to provide an innovative, consistent and reliable service.
At Titeline Drilling International, we are able to provide the following services to ensure that we meet our key goals of providing outstanding quality and productivity for our clients:
- Coal Bed Methane Drilling
- Rotary Air Blast
- Blast Hole Drilling
- Water Bore Drilling
- Touch Core Coal Drilling
- Dewatering Holes (vertical and horizontal)
- Geotechnical Drilling
- Project Management
- Drilling Consultancy
- Mining Support Services.
Supporting Local Communities
Titeline Resources is committed to supporting local communities in Mongolia, and ensuring that they share in any benefits Titeline Resources brings about through our operations. This commitment includes:
- Employing local community liaison officers to ensure locals are kept up to date
- Developing the skills and knowledge of local personnel
- Providing employment opportunities
- Enhancing the community where possible
- Displaying sensitivity to cultural and heritage protection
- Supporting education by providing books, stationary and equipment to local schools
- Establishing community water bores to improve access to clean water.