This opportunity will set you apart from the rest as you leverage from our training and development plans. You will be using modern drilling equipment and rigs including Coretec TDX 1000, Sandvik DE740 and Sandvik DE880 to drill depths of between 1200m to 2500m+. Joining a highly experienced team you will be drilling for one of the largest expected gold mines in the world as you ensure drilling is running at best practice. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Supervising and coordinating drilling crews of approximately six (6) people
- Anticipating rig difficulties and problem solving
- Rig inspection and reporting of rig maintenance
- Promotion of drilling quality and safety
- Reporting of drilling conditions, depths and general reporting
For visa requirements it is mandatory you have two forms of drilling qualifications (Cert III, Cert IV, S1, S2, S3, Diploma, Senior First Aid etc.), current police clearance coupled with proven experience in Diamond and RC Drilling.
Clear communication skills are critical to the role as you will ensure directions and guidance given to PNG nationals and drilling crews are understood. These roles are on a FIFO roster of four (4) weeks on and two (2) weeks off. If you are looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to grow and develop please submit your resume as an expression of interest.